- Master Calander 2016-2017
- Jazz Band Schedule 2016-2017
- Band Handbook 2016-2017
- Bravo form and driver-2
- Band Spiritwear 2016
- Music Parents Check Request Form (required with all receipts)
- Music Parents Money Count Sheet (required with all deposits)
- Lessons from Marching Band – Qualities of an Effective Organization
Marching Band Uniforms
- How to Put On Your Uniform
- How to Care for Your Uniform
- Marching Band Uniform Guidelines
- New this year… parents can volunteer though an online sign-up. Nancy Billovits will send you a link if you send her an email – email@example.com or a text – 989-859-2842.
- Quartermasters are available during weekday band class to answer questions from students.
Quartermasters: Lauren Smit and Lauren Gullo for 4th and 5th hour bands.
- Parents are available in the uniform room (before games & performances) to help with anything from fitting to repair. Uniform room opens for repairs at 5:00 pm before every football game. The Dow game is Friday, October 21st… repairs will begin at 4:30. Call time for band is 5:00 (this is earlier than normal)!!!
Concert Season Band Attire
Concert Blue and Gold Bands – Concert dress for performances are the new concert gowns and tuxedos. Ladies are to wear black shoes with their gown. Gentlemen need to wear black socks and black shoes.
Symphonic Band – Concert clothing for symphonic band is the same as for concert band.